Friday, December 01, 2006

motivation

i am one of those bastards who will do anything to find the worst reason for not doing their job properly. i am a cry baby, crying and whining my way to the end of my miserable life.

i did start this blog with the intention of being regular with it however i always found a reason to be not. ppl like me who want to be in the spot light, ppl who want to be the centre of attraction phony ppl with no real interest in what they are saying or doing. they just do it for the sake of being noticed or because they noticed somebody else doing what they are doing now.

my current reason is GS. he was my mate at IITK during his term here as an m. tech. student. head over to his blog here and read it and comment on it.

there was a time when i used to think a lot about the problems with this society and many a times i thought i had a solution to them as well. but now i am too old to solve other problems when my life itself is the biggest problem of them all.

but writing this blog is probably the only way i have that can be called interaction with this darn world. so even if GS does not egg me on, i will try to be regular.

thanks gs for all this. thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Gurpreet Singh said...

One thing which I always look for is passion, that killing spirit. No matter where you are, in what situtation you are, you got to have a fighting spirit. That may be the reason why my favourite movie is KILL BILL (watched 8 times and still on), one of my favourite cricketers is Shoaib Akhtar, I like the energy, enthu of this great fast bowler that he puts in each of his delivery. Andrew Flintoff is another name that comes to my mind (ASHES 2005).

I watched CONTACT movie few days back, I couldn't mov till the end, reason being the passion involved for reserach which I highly respect. Process do matter,sometimes much more than result. (Sounds like Greg Chappell :)) ). Every researcher should see this great pic.

At the end of the day, a researcher may not get the result, this may go on for weeks, but you just can't loose heart. You have got to keep fighting, look for alternative ways, give your 100% every day. That is what research is all about. You just can't give up.

Unknown said...

"there was a time when i used to think a lot about the problems with this society and many a times i thought i had a solution to them as well. but now i am too old to solve other problems when my life itself is the biggest problem of them all."

you have good sense of humor in writing your thoughts. When you perform your magics/tricks the way you speak is very interesting. I feel for a magician this is very important. Good. If I consider my case I will narrate things in a very stupid manner.

awhan said...

thanks dear :D